With Semarchy Convergence, you can build and integrate reliable and consolidated golden data for both simple and complex master data management projects, using an iterative approach that enables a data governance strategy to grow incrementally over time.
For IT Management
With Semarchy Convergence for MDM, IT management benefits from an innovative evolutionary platform to:
- Drive MDM and data governance projects on the path to success on time and budget.
- Have a tactical MDM solution to today’s MDM problems while laying the foundations for tomorrow’s multi-domain strategic MDM needs.
- Facilitate adoption of MDM initiatives through an non-intrusive solution that does not affect existing systems or processes and entirely avoid a disruptive MDM Big-Bang in the enterprise.
- Enable shorter project lifecycles using a fast and safe incremental approach that supports the three dimensions of MDM lifecycle evolution.
- Easily adapt the MDM implementation to business users’ needs and data governance requirements.
- Support current and future scalability and performance requirements with no added complexity.
In addition with Semarchy Convergence for Data Integration, IT teams benefit from a platform to:
- Deliver projects that meet your company’s quality standards on time and budget and increase your organization’s capability to react to changing data requirements.
- Provide the Right Data at the Right Time to the Business. Semarchy Convergence for Data Integration’s capabilities enable integration of any data format in any latency. With Convergence for Data Integration, the IT team can deliver data where and when it is expected by the Business.
- Support Future Scalability and Performance Needs. The ELT architecture is the cornerstone that safeguards your data integration investments. Mission-critical integration initiatives running on top of Semarchy Convergence for Data Integration run with the best performances today, and support out of the box the future growth of your data volumes.
For Business Users
Using Semarchy Convergence, business user will have access to master data they can trust to:
- Drive better business decisions using accurate, consolidated and trusted data. Business analysts are empowered with an accurate and comprehensive view of the company and can take precise and confident decisions.
- Discover new business opportunities – cross-sell and up-sell - to increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction and retention using a single 360° view of the customers and products.
- Acquire better knowledge and control of critical data: A shared understanding of master data concepts together with global access to consolidated master data supports better operational efficiency and a faster adaptability to environmental challenges.
- Reduce the cost of Mergers & Acquisitions. Merged companies automatically provide their data as new trusted assets on which the enterprise will apply the appropriate governance processes. This translates into an immediate return on investment on the IT costs for integrating the new business critical data.
- Increase transparency and traceability of the data for regulatory compliance: By having a centralized platform for managing data governance, the enterprise ensures total control, traceability and history of the data involved in critical processes. Managing your master data in Semarchy Convergence for MDM reduces the risks and cost by providing accurate audit trails and version control.