Semarchy Convergence 1.3 provides new business-friendly data governance applications and data management workflows capabilities to support all MDM hub patterns.
Master Data Management Workflows
Human workflows enable master data authoring, validation and duplicate records management. Using graphical human workflows, business users, data stewards and data owners can collaborate to contribute to the highest quality content for the master and golden data records.
Tasks are automatically assigned to user roles and claimed by users for processing. Workflows can involve different roles and users for authoring master data, managing duplicates and validating data manipulations.
Data managed in a workflow is stored in a shared transaction. This transaction is isolated from the hub content, can be cancelled or submitted when the activity completes. The certification rules and processes defined for incoming source data also applies to the data manipulated via a workflow, which guarantees the highest consistency and quality of the certified data.
Try Convergence 1.3 !
To get started with Semarchy Convergence for MDM:
- Register to Semarchy.com.
You will receive your login information by email. Please use this information to connect to Semarchy.
- Request an evaluation license key.
- Download and install an Oracle Database Express Edition.
- Download Semarchy Convergence for MDM.
- Follow the instructions in the Getting Started with Convergence for MDM tutorial.
The Convergence tutorial provides a step-by-step introduction to Semarchy Convergence for MDM. You will design a logical model and its integration rules, and then deploy an MDM Application for this model. Finally, you will see the golden data certification process in action in the hub and orchestrate Human Workflows for data authoring and duplicates management.
Webinar On-Demand: Convergence 1.3 New Features
Convergence 1.3 has arrived, with powerful new features to create MDM applications and workflows for your business users and data stewards.
View Convergence 1.3 in action during this Webinar On-Demand:
- Building Business Objects, Views and Applications for Business Users to access master data;
- Designing and orchestrating Human Workflows for authoring and validating master data and for managing duplicates;
- Implementing the style of MDM that best fits your needs.