Reference Code: 22-117
About the Role
Semarchy is looking for a technically savvy Client Success Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. The Client Success Manager will manage client relationships with a focus on customer satisfaction and the achievement of client-related objectives for both the customers and the company. Responsibilities will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, assisting with onboarding activities, and helping to minimize churn. The individual will be able to provide insight on client-to-business interactions, improve the customer’s experience through support and be the voice of the customer within Semarchy.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers to help maximize the value of xDM and create strategies to grow our customer/fan base.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of clients to improve overall success and satisfaction
- Assist with pre-sales onboarding activities
- Ensure a regular and steady interaction and communication with each client
- Develop connections and relationships with key customer staff and stay abreast of organizational changes
- Maintain high ratings and referenceability
- Ensure clients continue to leverage the xDM platform effectively and renew annually.
- Educate the client on available resources, product expansion, and other Semarchy news
- Help Clients build business cases, track ROI, and find potential new ways of leveraging the platform to drive value, foster adoption, as well as cross-sell, and up-sell opportunities.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to ensure client staff are adequately trained and supported
- Listen and be the voice of the customer, advocating for their needs within Semarchy
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product’s benefit and value
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- 3-5 years of experience in master data management and sales strongly preferred
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- BA/BSc degree in a technical or business-related field preferred but not required
- Comfort working in a global organization, managing multiple projects and deadlines across time zones and teams
- Accountability and strong organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment essential
- Ability to establish milestones and prioritize assignments, adapt to changes in daily tasks when necessary, and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Proficient technical skills including MS Word, MS Excel, Google documents, Google Drive and Hubspot
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Collaborative personality: work as a teammate to further the entire organization
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in a work environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits (medical, 401K with match, 3 weeks PTO, and holidays)
- Work from home
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), Word, PDF, or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com. The subject field of your email must include Client Success Manager (US).
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!