Reference Code: 22-115
NOTE: This is a Remote US position, with EST time-zone preferred.
About the Role
Semarchy is making Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality, and Integration exciting again. Our founders have a long history of delivering innovation. Therefore, it’s no surprise that we approach data management in a fundamentally different way from traditional products. Data can be discovered, mastered, governed, and centrally managed using a non-intrusive, cloud-based, configuration-only platform. Semarchy xDM is natively available on most popular cloud marketplaces, such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, with the same features as the on-premises platform.
Semarchy is a privately-owned company, part of the Providence Strategic Growth portfolio. It was founded in 2011 and headquartered in Phoenix, USA, with offices in the United Kingdom and Lyon, France.
Semarchy is hiring a Data Integration Technical Trainer. This trainer will bring build deep knowledge of data integration and develop deep knowledge in the Semarchy Data Integration Technology (xDI).
You will be part of the Training team and will be reporting to the US Training Manager. You will be working closely with Pre-Sales, Consulting, and Client Success team members at Semarchy. This role is a fully remote opportunity but is preferred to be working from the East Coast of the United States as they will be training our US customers full-time, but as needed providing training to our EMEA counterparts.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on the xDI data integration platform: Semarchy is in the process of rolling out our xDI platform – we need a US-based SME.
- Prepare xDI remote and in-person training sessions: Integrate xDI trainings with existing Semarchy trainings for a seamless client and/or partner onboarding experience.
- Lead xDI Training Sessions: Give trainings to Semarchy clients, partners, and other relevant resources: Our trainings are a combination of hands-on and lecture. You will
- run training sessions, onsite or remote
- track student engagement
- adapt to feedback
- provide feedback to the product and training teams
- work with the customer success and training teams to spread your knowledge of the xDI platform and data integration best practices
- Prepare and rollout xDI eLearning training
- 3-5 years of experience in master data management and sales strongly preferred
- Exerience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Hands-on experience with or more ETL tools (Informatica, Talend, Data Stage)
- A background in data modeling and relational database design
- Good SQL skills in one or more database technologies
- Experience delivering in-person and online training sessions
Extra Desirable Skills
- Understand of master data management
- Conference and/or academic lecture experience
- eLearning background
- Prior customer-facing experience and/or a passion for becoming a customer-facing xDI SME at Semarchy
- Applicable certifications for Postgres, Oracle Database, and/or Microsoft SQL Serve
- Deep knowledge of two or more of the following database engines: PostgreSQL, Oracle Database, and/or Microsoft SQL Server
- Hands-on experience with Semarchy xDM or xDI
- Experience with cloud databases like AWS RDS & Aurora, Azure SQL, GCP Cloud SQL
Benefits and Culture
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in a work environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits (medical, 401K with match, 3 weeks PTO, and holidays)
- Work from home
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), Word, PDF, or HTML version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject field of your email must include Data Integration Technical Trainer (US).
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!