Digital Marketing Manager (Growth Hacker)
Semarchy is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is excited about working for a still small, but fast-paced and exciting organization. Are you looking for a challenge, the opportunity to learn in a fun and interesting work environment?
Our top candidates should be enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-sufficient and well organized. You should have a passion for working in the B2B enterprise data space, thrive on solving problems and multi-tasking. PR skills and industry knowledge are a bonus, but secondary to the ability to independently lead and manage the outlined responsibilities, in addition to strategic thinking and soft skills.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving traffic acquisition and developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our external communications campaigns across all our online channels, with a high focus on social media (mainly Linkedin & Twitter)
- Define in collaboration with the Marketing Director the Digital Marketing & Communication strategy
- Choose in accordance with your team and the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on and bring traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs
- Drive traffic to Semarchy's website, landing pages, social media
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to plan and execute organic and paid social media campaigns
- Manage and refine Semarchy’s social media presence and automation
- Plan and execute referral marketing campaigns to create viral growth
- Continually evaluate the Semarchy website and develop recommendations for improving usability, and easy maintenance of content
- Ensure regular content is available in the sections of the website, following a pre-planned calendar and ensure consistent branding and positioning feedback for implementation on the website
- Prepare, with the help of the global marketing team the PR and social media roadmap with the forthcoming key milestones (key dates, product contents, announcements, events…)
- Support an engagement and brand strategy for Semarchy social networks with adapted and localized content
- KPI watch (weekly reports, analysis, recommendations, trends watch)
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in an advanced stage, but start-up like environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Work from home with minimal travel expected or required
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent in digital marketing and communications
- 3-5 years of working experience in the B2B sector as a Digital Marketer
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Comfort working for with global organizations, managing multiple projects and deadlines across time zones and teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Native Languages: English, French – additional languages are a plus!
- Content exposition experience with editing and copywriting skills
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Experience with growth hacking tools such as Hubspot, Colibri, LinkedinHelper, WordPress, Hootsuite, Canva, Zapier...
- Excellent understanding of social media and website metrics best practices (Google Analytics, Hubspot Analytics,...)
Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- You are a team player
- You are motivated with the ability to work independently
- You are curious and creative
- You are relentless in pursuit of growth
- You are social and you understand users' behavior
- You are performance and results-oriented
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are well organized
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!