EMEA Partner Sales Manager/Director
Semarchy is looking for a Partner Sales Manager/Director (depending on level of experience) to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is excited about working for a still small, but fast-paced and exciting, market leading organization. Are you seeking a challenge, the opportunity to learn and a fun and interesting work environment?
Our top candidates should be enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-sufficient and well organized. You should have a passion for working in the B2B enterprise data space, forming a bond with prospective partners over the ability to support our joint customers with innovative technology. Do you thrive on solving problems and multi-tasking? Technical skills and industry expertise are a bonus, but secondary to the ability to independently lead and manage the outlined responsibilities, in addition to strategic thinking and soft skills.
To sustain our growth in EMEA, you’ll be responsible for developing a strong partner network across major EMEA geographies outside of The UK and French speaking countries. You’ll be in charge of recruiting, enabling and supporting those partners, maintaining relationships at all levels, while also designing strategies to drive revenue growth for both companies and customer satisfaction. Those partners are system integrators, consulting firms, technology partners, service providers, and resellers. Applicants should be comfortable in both channel management and sales roles with strong strategic, leadership and coaching skills.
- Build an EMEA partner coverage and recruitment plan targeting data governance/management consulting and services companies
- Strengthen existing relationships and collaborations.
- Priority will be to build a network of self-sufficient resellers in major countries
- Design and execute strategies/plans which allow partnerships to grow and thrive.
- Support partners in every aspect of their Semarchy activities (marketing, enablement, presales, sales, customer care …).
- Promote a strong and healthy pipeline.
- Maintain a high level of trust and commitment from partners.
- Serve as representative of our organization for our partner ecosystem and customers
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in an advanced stage, but start-up like environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation plan based on performance and quota attainment
- Work from home with travel required
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent in business, administration/management, communications, or a comparable level of business experience
- Solid knowledge of MDM, DG, BI, database, data warehouse, and/or analytics solutions
- Comfort working for with global organizations, managing multiple projects and deadlines across time zones and teams
- You are based in a major European city with an international airport hub
- You’re fluent in English and German is a nice to have
- Strategic thinker with amiable personality, positive outlooks, and expert communication skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are also beneficial.
- Excellent presentation / soft skills (a presence / good personality) and enthusiasm.
- Strong references of your character, teamwork, dedication to our and our partners’ success
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives at partners and customers
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation and creativity skills
- You are a builder, a learner and a team player
- You are well organized and motivated with the ability to work independently
- You enjoy the challenge of solving technical issues
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are well organized
- You are customer oriented and able to meet deadlines in a friendly and professional manner
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!