Field Marketing Manager – UK
Reference Number: 21-200
Semarchy is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our growing team in the UK. We are looking for someone who is excited about working for a still small, but fast-paced and exciting organization. Are you looking for a challenge, the opportunity to learn in a fun and interesting work environment?
Our top candidates should be enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-sufficient, and well organized. You should have a passion for working in the B2B enterprise data space, thrive on solving problems and multi-tasking.
The ideal candidate will use their marketing and analytical acumen to plan and execute campaigns, work on multiple programs, and identify opportunities to drive pipeline and revenue for sales. You’ll be hands-on working directly with our Global marketing and UK Sales and Customer Success teams on plans. This is a role for a data-driven marketer to manage campaigns, design and execute activities that benefit pipeline growth at a regional level.
- Contribute to the Marketing strategy and pilot the execution for the UK and the Nordic countries
- Define the marketing priorities, aligned with the sales objectives and local opportunities which will be translated into a regional marketing plan
- Own, manage and execute multi-channel lead generation campaigns (digital, content, social media, targeted events, trade shows, telemarketing, mailings…) to generate inbound and outbound leads
- Expand our demand generation efforts through the local partner ecosystem
- Collaborate with the wider global marketing team on customer stories, case studies, and customer advocacy programs
- Work closely with our global and regional marketing and sales teams to manage our campaigns and programs across multiple segments and channels i.e. enterprise, industries, audiences, competitive, digital, events, email, etc
- Orchestrate the Account-Based Marketing strategy for key accounts (installed-base and prospects), partnering with sales, marketing, partners, and third-party agencies
- Increase Semarchy’s brand awareness through social media and PR initiatives
- Analyze the results of campaigns in real-time, apply findings to increase results, and drive improvements to optimize plans at all times
- Partner with marketing operations to understand plan performance, track results, and share progress with sales and key stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience planning, executing, and optimising B2B technology demand generation and enterprise marketing programs
- Strong at business partnering. You engage with and value partnering closely with cross-functional teams including sales, operations, and the broader marketing organisation
- Comfortable presenting to sales and dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of marketing and web marketing tactics - events, paid media, email marketing, webinars, content
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to diagnose and solve challenges leveraging data and testing
- Excellent communicator. Written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with marketing automation (Hubspot), CRM, attribution, and site optimization tools
- Superior project timeline development and management skills
- Seasoned at managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain excellent written and verbal communication with all parties
- High energy and go-getter attitude; comfortable working autonomously
- Proficient in Google docs, slides, sheets, or equivalent (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!