Frontend Software Engineer
Based in Lyon, France, our Research and Development team is composed of creative, motivated and talented engineers who develop innovative applications for data management. If you have a penchant for solving complex and interesting technical challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Semarchy is an innovative software company building an MDM (Master Data Management) solution. We’ve got the best MDM technology. We only hire the very best people! Semarchy was designed from the ground up to be a great place to work. We work on interesting projects with creative people and treat everyone like royalty.
We are looking to add multiple engineers to our software development team. We know your current team is probably great too, but you haven’t met ours yet. When you do, take some time and say goodbye to your “co-workers” but invite your “friends” to come on over for a visit.
About the role
Based in Lyon, France, our Research and Development team is composed of creative, motivated and talented engineers who develop innovative applications for data management. If you have a taste for solving complex and interesting technical challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Semarchy is looking for a frontend software engineer with a passion to build great products using cutting-edge technologies and best engineering practices.
- Work in a small start-up environment where you can make a direct impact
- Flexible hours and location
- Competitive salary
- Personal-growth support: Courses, books, conferences.
- Collaborate with backend engineers to architect and build product features using Typescript and React
- Collaborate with Product Managers and business teams to identify, promote and implement best UX patterns and solutions
- Build features using Test Driven Development and Code Reviews
- Participate in sprint planning, standups and retrospective meetings
- Take ownership of features and reduce technical debt across code base
- Actively improve frontend tooling & stack
- Passion for learning new technologies fast
- Strong focus to deliver high-quality user-facing products
- Experience using GIT
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience in Application Design and UX
- Experience with React & Redux
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Webpack
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL or SQL Server
- Experience with Java & Kotlin
- Experience with AngularJS
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), Word, PDF or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com. The subject field of your email must include Frontend Software Engineer – Lyon.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept agency CVs.