About the role
Based in Lyon, France, our Research and Development team is composed of creative, motivated and talented engineers who develop innovative applications for data management. If you have a taste for solving complex and interesting technical challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Semarchy is looking for a frontend software engineer with a passion to build great products using cutting-edge technologies and best engineering practices.
- Work in a small start-up environment where you can make a direct impact
- Flexible hours and location
- Competitive salary
- Personal-growth support: Courses, books, conferences.
- Collaborate with backend engineers to architect and build product features using Typescript and React
- Collaborate with Product Managers and business teams to identify, promote and implement best UX patterns and solutions
- Build features using Test Driven Development and Code Reviews
- Participate in sprint planning, standups and retrospective meetings
- Take ownership of features and reduce technical debt across code base
- Actively improve frontend tooling & stack
- Passion for learning new technologies fast
- Strong focus to deliver high-quality user-facing products
- Experience using GIT
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience in Application Design and UX
- Experience with React & Redux
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Webpack
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL or SQL Server
- Experience with Java & Kotlin
- Experience with AngularJS
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), Word, PDF or HTML version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject field of your email must include Frontend Software Engineer – Lyon.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept agency CVs.