Full-Stack Software Engineer
Based in Lyon, France, our Research and Development team is composed of creative, motivated and talented engineers who develop innovative applications for data management. If you have a penchant for solving complex and interesting technical challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Semarchy is an innovative software company building an MDM (Master Data Management) solution.
We’ve got the best MDM technology. We only hire the very best people!
Semarchy was designed from the ground up to be a great place to work. We work on interesting projects with creative people and treat everyone like royalty.
We are looking to add multiple engineers to our software development team. We know your current team is probably great too, but you haven’t met ours yet. When you do, take some time and say goodbye to your “co-workers” but invite your “friends” to come on over for a visit.
About the role
Semarchy is looking for a full-stack software engineer with a passion to build great products using cutting-edge technologies and best engineering practices.
- Work in a small start-up environment where you can make a direct impact
- Flexible hours and location
- Competitive salary
- Personal-growth support: Courses, books, conferences.
- Architect and build product features end-to-end in Java, Kotlin and Typescript
- Collaborate with Product Managers and business teams to identify and implement best solutions
- Build features using Test Driven Development and Code Reviews
- Participate in sprint planning, standups and retrospective meetings
- Take ownership of features and reduce technical debt across code base
- Passion for learning new technologies fast
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL or SQL server
- Fluency in English (for work) and French (for the food)
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with React & Typescript
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Application Servers Configuration and Tuning
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), Word, PDF or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com. The subject field of your email must include Full-Stack Software Engineer – Lyon.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept agency CVs.