Based in Lyon, France, our Research and Development team is composed of creative, motivated and talented engineers who develop innovative applications for data management. If you have a penchant for solving complex and interesting technical challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Semarchy is an innovative software company building an MDM (Master Data Management) solution.
We’ve got the best MDM technology. We only hire the very best people!
Semarchy was designed from the ground up to be a great place to work. We work on interesting projects with creative people and treat everyone like royalty.
We are looking to add multiple engineers to our software development team. We know your current team is probably great too, but you haven’t met ours yet. When you do, take some time and say goodbye to your “co-workers” but invite your “friends” to come on over for a visit.
About the role
Semarchy engineering team is looking for a full stack software engineer with a passion to build great products using cutting-edge technologies and best engineering practices.
What we need your help with
- Collaborate with Product Managers and business teams to identify and implement best solutions
- Build features using Test Driven Development and Code Reviews
- Participate in sprint planning, standups and retrospective meetings
- Take ownership of features and reduce technical debt across code base
What we look for
- Passion for learning new technologies fast
- Strong experience in relational databases like Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience using GIT
- Fluency in English (for work) and French (for the food)
- Bonus Qualifications:
- Started to play with Angular 2
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud platforms
- Lucene/ElasticSearch knowledge
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning Algorithms
Our Hiring Process
- You find or get sent this job ad.
- You read the ad.
- It piques your interest
- You tell us you are interested (apply, email, shout, call).
- We schedule an introduction call to learn more about the role, your interests, and help decide if it is a mutual fit.
- If we move forward we send you a link to download our awesome software and we schedule a video call so that you can show us that you understand what we do and the amazing things you were able to build with our software.
- You come for a technical screen, to meet the team and verify all the truths written here.
- You tell everyone how amazing your life has become.
- Your friends come on over and you earn a sweet referral bonus – for each one!
P.S. – Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job. Be their friend and both of you come and get a free lunch. If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Like I said in the beginning, we are growing our team with multiple openings!
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), Word, PDF or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com. The subject field of your email must include Full-Stack Software Engineer – Lyon.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept agency CVs.