IT & Applications Engineer (Lyon, FR)
Reference Code: 22-114
Semarchy is looking for an experienced and well-organized IT Manager to join our international team
Based in Lyon, France, our team is composed of creative, motivated, and talented engineers who develop innovative applications for data management. If you have a penchant for managing and developing applications with high technical value, we would like to hear from you.
About the Role
Semarchy is looking for an IT engineer with a passion to build great internal applications using cutting-edge technologies and best engineering practices.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience as an IT engineer with deep knowledge of SQL and Oracle (PL/SQL) and a taste to deliver quality features with high business value.
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in a work environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits
- Design new and improve existing applications used by internal teams
- Provide technical assistance to teams on these applications
- Understand new business requirements and convert them into application features
- Implement features using test-driven development techniques and code reviews
- Take ownership of features and reduce technical debt across the code base
- Provide general IT support to the teams
- Help organize and manage the IT infrastructure
- Semarchy xDM certified with years of experience
- Excellent SQL and Oracle skills (PL/SQL)
- Strong API background (SOAP/REST)
- Good business understanding (CRM, pricing, billing, bank, tax, HR...)
- Solid communication skills
- Fluent English
- Cloud experience (AWS)
- Linux experience (ubuntu)
- Application server experience (tomcat)
- Fluent in French
- Solid understanding of designing engineering solutions
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), Word, PDF, or HTML version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject field of your email must include IT Apps Engineer – Lyon.
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!