IT Manager (Lyon, FR)
Reference Number: 21-194
Semarchy is looking for an experienced and well-organized IT Manager to join our international team.
- Provide general IT support to the team in France as well our UK and US staff
- Organize and manage the IT infrastructure, servers, networks, and workstations
- Manage cloud infrastructures and SaaS subscriptions
- Support the development team in the maintenance of the CI/CD infrastructure.
- Organize and maintain the cybersecurity program, as well as assets and data protection.
- Ensure policies and procedures are always maintained and well-executed, acting as a trusted advisor in all IT related matters
- Maintain the accuracy of IT metrics to drive business results
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an IT Manager or Specialist
- Experience within a multinational environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, in an autonomous and independent way
- Administrative experience with Google Workspace, AWS, Azure, Azure DevOps, Google Cloud
- Administrative experience with Windows, macOS, and Linux workstations.
- Comfortable working independently in a global organization, managing multiple projects and deadlines across time zones and teams
- Self-motivated with exceptional organization and proven listening/communication skills
- Collaborative personality; work as a teammate in order to further the entire organization and desire to work on ad hoc projects
- Fluent French and English are required
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in a work environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to email@example.com
Please include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!