Java/Kotlin Backend Engineer
Semarchy is looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join our growing development team.
Based in Lyon, France, our team is composed of creative, motivated and talented engineers who develop innovative data management applications praised by the industry and our customers.
If you have a taste for solving complex and interesting technical challenges, we would like to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer with deep knowledge of Java and/or Kotlin and have a strong focus to deliver high-quality user-facing products.
- Work in a small start-up environment where you can make a direct impact
- Flexible hours and location
- Competitive salary
- Personal-growth support: Courses, books, conferences.
- Design and develop features that are maintainable and will perform at scale
- Collaborate with other engineers to share best practices and knowledge of emerging technologies
- Participate and lead peer code reviews
- 3+ years Java/Kotlin experience
- Ability to read and analyze existing code
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience with Rest API design
- Experience in AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Kotlin, Groovy, SQL optimization
- Experience with Data Management or Business Intelligence concepts is a plus
- Experience with Machine Learning is a plus
- You are a team player and are accountable for your work
- You enjoy learning and can swiftly learn new tools & technologies
- You have good communication skills
- You are organized and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), Word, PDF or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com. The subject field of your email must include Java/Kotlin Backend Engineer– Lyon.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept agency CVs.