Marketing Manager – North America
Semarchy is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team in the US. We are looking for someone who is excited about working for a still small, but fast-paced and exciting organization. Our top candidates should be enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-sufficient and well organized. They also have a passion for working in the B2B enterprise data space, thrive on solving problems and multi-tasking. PR skills and industry knowledge are a bonus, but secondary to the ability to independently lead and manage the outlined responsibilities, in addition to strategic thinking and soft skills.
The ideal candidate will use their marketing and analytical acumen to plan and execute campaigns, work on multiple programs, and identify opportunities to drive pipeline and revenue for sales. You’ll be hands-on working directly with our global marketing and sales teams on plans. This is a role for a data-driven marketer to manage campaigns, design and execute activities that benefit pipeline growth at a regional level.
- Contribute to the Marketing strategy and pilot the execution for North America
- Define the marketing priorities, aligned with the sales objectives and local opportunities which will be translated into a regional marketing plan
- Own, manage and execute multi-channel lead generation campaigns (digital, content, social media, targeted events, trade shows, telemarketing, e-mailings…) to generate inbound and outbound leads
- Expand our demand generation efforts through the local partner ecosystem
- Collaborate with the wider global marketing team on customer stories, case studies, and customer advocacy programs
- Work closely with our global and regional marketing and sales teams to manage our campaigns and programs across multiple segments and channels i.e. enterprise, industries, audiences, competitive, digital, events, email etc
- Orchestrate the Account-Based Marketing strategy for key accounts (installed-base and prospects), partnering with sales, marketing, partners and third-party agencies
- Increase Semarchy’s brand awareness through social media and PR initiatives
- Analyze the results of campaigns in real time, apply findings to increase results, and drive improvements to optimize plans at all times
- Partner with marketing operations to understand plan performance, track results and share progress with sales and key stakeholder
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent in Marketing
- 3+ years of experience planning, executing and optimising B2B technology demand generation and enterprise marketing programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong at business partnering. You engage with and value partnering closely with cross-functional teams including: sales, operations and the broader marketing organisation
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Comfort working for with global organizations, managing multiple projects and deadlines across time zones and teams
- Superior project timeline development and management skills
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to diagnose and solve challenges leveraging data and testing
- Seasoned at managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Google docs, slides, sheets or equivalent (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiar with marketing automation (Hubspot), CRM, attribution and site optimization tools
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and video editing tools (Cf. Camtasia)
- You are a team player
- You are motivated with the ability to work independently
- You are curious and creative
- You have high energy and a go getter attitude
- You are well organized
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!