Semarchy is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team at the company’s original office in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune, 15 minutes from Lyon, France. This is an exciting role, with a great deal of variety in day-to-day activities that will delight the full-stack marketer – from demand generation to social media and from campaigns to graphic design!
Semarchy a high-growth software company that was founded in 2011. From a core team that worked together at previous successful ventures, an ever-expanding team brings skills from their universities, work experiences, and diverse backgrounds to form one of the most exciting places to work in the region.
With remote guidance from an experienced software CMO, this new role will own all marketing activities for France and Southern Europe. Leveraging a base of collateral, campaigns, email marketing and automation components that have been successful in the US and UK, the Marketing Manager will work alongside the local sales and product team to craft the right message for the French and European Market.
If you are a self-starter and love a role that offers you the ability to grow your career by working on multiple facets of the marketing landscape in a fast-paced, Enterprise Business-to-Business Software company, this is the job for you!
- English (and French) Fluency
- Very strong verbal written communication skills
- Solidly self-motivated individual
- 3+ years in an enterprise B2B related role
- Knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation
- Degree in marketing, science of computing, or a related area
- Knowledge of HubSpot
- B2B Enterprise Software Marketing Experience
- Content Exposition experience, publishing and disseminating
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Management (SEM) experience
- Website development experience (basic)
Reports to: CMO (US)
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to email@example.com
Be sure to include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!