Marketing Operations Specialist (Inbound Marketer)
Semarchy is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist (Inbound Marketer) to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is excited about working for a still small, but fast-paced and exciting organization. Are you looking for a challenge, the opportunity to learn in a fun and interesting work environment?
Our top candidates should be enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-sufficient and well organized. You should have a passion for working in the B2B enterprise data space, thrive on solving problems and multi-tasking. PR skills and industry knowledge are a bonus, but secondary to the ability to independently lead and manage the outlined responsibilities, in addition to strategic thinking and soft skills.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for executing data-driven initiatives to maximize the efficiency of marketing campaigns promoting the Semarchy xDM platform and the Intelligent Data Hub™ solution. The Marketing Operations Specialist will work closely with the Global Marketing team and Lead Development Representatives to support all aspects of database maintenance and manipulation, email marketing campaigns, automated nurturing workflows and improving lead generation processes through our CRM and Marketing Automation Platform (Hubspot)
- Maintain HubSpot processes & workflows; enhance scoring models to incorporate discoveries about our market and buyer journey
- Develop an automation routine to support our growing teams and new lead flows
- Manage and optimize the installed database: data acquisition, list segmentation, data cleanliness and integrity within the CRM and Marketing Automation tool (Hubspot)
- Work closely with the Director of Global Marketing to enhance and optimize the lead management process and automation
- Brainstorm and propose new ideas for inbound marketing campaigns
- Plan, write and build effective nurturing email workflows for Semarchy's focus industries and buyer personas
- Write various marketing materials including blogs, newsletters, social media content and more
- Revisit existing content (Landing Pages, Blog Posts…) and analyze CTR performance
- Manage various and simultaneous campaigns which feature weekly deliverables that need to be met, ongoing SEO, strategy and inter-team comms
- Leverage Hubspot to provide ongoing metrics in support of marketing campaign effectiveness
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns against agreed key performance indicators (KPIs): Number of leads, Conversion rate, Email click-through rate...
- Understand analytics and data and use them to create effective content strategies
- Handle requests for special reports, data, and sales tracking information
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in an advanced stage, but start-up like environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Work from home (Location: Open to any major US city/area) with some travel required
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent in marketing and communications
- 3-5 years of working experience in the B2B sector as an Inbound Marketer
- Knowledge about the buyer’s journey and inbound marketing tactics
- Data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Comfort working for with global organizations, managing multiple projects and deadlines across time zones and teams
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (Hubspot experience required) and knowledge of Excel
- Experience with marketing campaign analytics
- Data-driven marketer; highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented, self-starter
- Previous experience in B2B Software Marketing
- Must possess 3-5 years of Marketing Operations (internship experience will be considered)
- You are a team player
- You are motivated with the ability to work independently
- You are curious and creative
- You are relentless in pursuit of growth
- You are social and you understand users' behavior
- You are performance and results-oriented
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are well organized
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!