Semarchy is looking for a Partner Manager/Director (depending on level of experience) to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is excited about working for a still small, but fast-paced and exciting organization. Are you looking for a challenge, the opportunity to learn and a fun and interesting work environment?
Our top candidates should be enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-sufficient and well organized. You should have a passion for working in the B2B enterprise data space, forming a bond with prospective partners over the ability to support our joint customers with innovative technology. Do you thrive on solving problems and multi-tasking? Technical skills and industry expertise are a bonus, but secondary to the ability to independently lead and manage the outlined responsibilities, in addition to strategic thinking and soft skills.
You’ll be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to drive revenue growth for both companies. These managers are employed primarily by large or small consultancies, technology partners, and service providers, and resellers. Applicants should be comfortable in a channel management role ranging from regional managers to heads of Global/Strategic Mega Vendor Partnerships.
- Design policies which allow partnerships to thrive.
- Identify opportunities for new partnerships and strengthening existing relationships and collaborations.
- Attend workshops and build professional networks.
- Assist with legal matters such as contract compliance and changes in legal regulations.
- Develop and execute plans for strategic partner growth.
- Conduct market research and synthesize reports of business metrics.
- Serve as representative of our organization for our Partner network.
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in an advanced stage, but start-up like environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation plan based on performance and quota attainment
- Work from home with minimal travel expected or required
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent in business, administration/management, communications, or a comparable level of business experience
- Knowledge of MDM, DG, BI, database, data warehouse, and/or analytics solutions
- Comfort working for with global organizations, managing multiple projects and deadlines across time zones and teams
- Strategic thinker with amiable personality, positive outlooks, and expert communication skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are also beneficial.
- Excellent presentation / soft skills (a presence / good personality) and enthusiasm
- Strong references of your character, teamwork, dedication to our and our partners’ success
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives and partners
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation and creativity skills
- You are a team player
- You are motivated with the ability to work independently
- You enjoy the challenge of solving technical issues
- You can swiftly learn new and apply technologies to various business challenges
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are well organized
- You are customer oriented and able to meet deadlines in a friendly and professional manner
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!