Based in Lyon, France, our Research and Development team is composed of creative, motivated and talented engineers who develop innovative applications for data management. If you have a penchant for solving complex and interesting technical challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Semarchy is looking for a product manager with a passion to build enterprise products that bring value to customers, using cutting-edge technologies and the best engineering practices.
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience in a product management, or product owner, position in the software industry and strive to deliver quality feature with high business value.
- Develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Launch products on a regular basis.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Identify market opportunities and help to define product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Plan and execute against the roadmap, refine and iterate as needed.
- Serve as the agile product owner for the scrum team.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the optimal implementation.
- Work closely with the field and marketing team to bring new features to the market.
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Passion for learning new technologies fast.
- 3 to 5 years of product management or related experience.
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Fluency (spoken, written) in English and French.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of the enterprise data management space.
- Track record achieving strategic goals in innovative and fast-paced environments.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support or Marketing.
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to email@example.com. Be sure to include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
Note to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!