Semarchy is looking for a Sales Director to join our growing team. You should have a passion for working in the B2B enterprise data space and forming a bond with prospective clients over the ability to solve complex business issues with innovative technology, to build lasting relationships. Our technology has been recognized as one to watch with industry analysts and influencers, you will be working on the cutting edge and setting client expectations for success.
You’ll work with prospective Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Governance (DG) clients in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland. Your goal will be to encourage them to invest in our best-of-breed MDM solution in the face of entrenched conventional players who have not kept up; to help them feel comfortable working with a smaller vendor that has a superior solution to their business needs. You should be adept at working with senior executives who work in and around the roles of Chief Data Officer (CDO), Chief Information Officer (CIO), and Chief Operating Officer (COO), to name a few. You will have the support of our marketing and lead development teams in your endeavor to bring new clients into the Semarchy family.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a B2B enterprise sales position, in a firm selling data-based solutions to global 1,000 firms. You should have consistent solid performance and great teamwork. Adaptability, ingenuity, candor and flexibility are required as this role requires an individual who can perform a wide range of tasks.
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in a small start-up environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a quickly growing company
- Lucrative compensation plan based on performance and quota attainment
- Prospect for new opportunities using your knowledge of the local business environment, professional network, and sales skills to build relationships with potential clients
- Partner with internal and client technical resources to build meaningful business cases for new and expanding MDM projects that show value and fast ROI
- Identify, discover and define new opportunities for organizations to take advantage of our innovative approach to master data management by communicating business value
- Qualify opportunities from the marketing/lead development team to prepare them for the sales process
- Guide prospective clients through the sales process, from initial demonstration, through proof-of-concept, proof-of-value, and negotiation to form lasting relationships
- Execute smart negotiations with prospective clients that result in win-win solutions for Semarchy and the client organization
- Model the logical business case associated with each client opportunity to successfully match and modify requirements to proposed solutions
- Evangelize the uniqueness of our value proposition
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Liaise with partners across our channel organization
- Bi-lingual French and English
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise B2B software solutions
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant field
- Knowledge of MDM, DG, BI, database, data warehouse, analytics solutions
- Comfort selling into global-1000 organizations, managing multiple projects and deadlines across time zones and teams
- Willingness to travel (~40%)
- Experience selling MDM and DG solutions to Global-1000 organizations
- Strong references of your character, teamwork, dedication to clients’ success
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation and creativity skills
Semarchy consultants work either independently or as part of a team and are the main point of contact for our customers on consulting engagements. They provide domain knowledge and a technical expertise together with excellent written/verbal communication and customer management skills.
- You are a team player
- You are motivated with the ability to work independently
- You enjoy the challenge of solving technical issues
- You can swiftly learn new toolsets and processes
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills
- You can meet customer deadlines in a friendly and professional manner
- You are prepared to work on client sites which may involve some travel
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to email@example.com
Be sure to include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!