Semarchy is looking for a Sales Director to join our fast growing team. You should have a passion for working in the B2B enterprise data space and helping customers accelerate their digital transformation with quality data and improve their global performance. You should love being a trusted advisor to your customers and build long term relationships. Our Intelligent Data Hub™ solution has been recognized as a leader by industry analysts and influencers. You will be working on the cutting edge and setting client expectations for success.
You’ll work with Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Governance (DG) clients in the UK and Northern Europe. Your goal is to quickly increase our market share in this region in a growing and competitive market, and also to maximize customer satisfaction.
You will have two main responsibilities inside our UK team. First as a successful individual contributor, inspiring the team with outstanding sales wins, through a structured, value based sales approach, a demonstrated ability to address C-levels and leveraging partners. Second as our local sales leader to drive pipeline generation, revenue acceleration, grow our team, keep them happy and ensure customer success.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in a B2B enterprise sales position with successful sales and management background at software companies selling data solutions to global 1000 firms. Teamwork, leadership, coaching skills and customer oriented behaviour are key for this role, where you will have to perform a wide range of tasks.
- Join a highly-skilled, highly-motivated team
- Work in a start-up environment where you can make a quick and direct impact
- Opportunity for professional growth in a quickly growing company
- Lucrative compensation plan based on performance and quota attainment
- Overachieve team and individual sales goals
- Collaborate with customer success teams and/or partners to ensure customer adoption, expand and renewal
- Build a go to market in your region to accelerate growth and ensure successful execution around a value proposition approach by industry
- Identify, discover and define new opportunities for organizations to take advantage of our innovative approach to master data management by communicating business value
- Design and execute a mid-term partner strategy for your region (resellers and SI’s)
- Drive a continuous pipeline generation plan (marketing, prospecting and partners)
- Prospect for new opportunities using your knowledge of the local business environment, professional network, and sales skills to build relationships with potential clients
- Partner with internal and client technical resources to build meaningful business cases for new and expanding MDM projects that show value and fast ROI
- Guide prospective clients through a value based sales process, from qualification, business goals identification, demonstration, proof-of-concept, proof-of-value, negotiation to customer success, expand and renewal
- Execute smart negotiations with prospective clients that result in win-win solutions for Semarchy and the client organization
- Evangelise the uniqueness of our value proposition
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Drive and grow our sales team in your region
- Be the flagship of Semarchy’s core values and make Semarchy UK a great place to work
- Business German and French would be a bonus
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise B2B software solutions
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge of MDM, DG, BI, database, data warehouse, analytics solutions
- Comfort selling into global 1000 organizations, managing multiple projects and deadlines across time zones and teams
- This role will require frequent travels in and outside the UK (Post-Pandemic)
- You are a passionate achiever and a loyal team player
- You are a builder, a coach, and a leader motivated by driving your team to success
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are curious, come prepared and have great listening abilities
- You have demonstrated business acumen to understand/anticipate customer’s business goals
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!