Sales Operations Assistant/Manager (US)
Semarchy is looking for a Sales Operations Assistant/Manager to provide operational support to our sales team, including ownership of tracking the sales funnel, operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business.
Track and analyze business analytics, including pipeline growth, win/loss rates and quota attainment
Define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements and generally enable the salesforce
Manage and maintain sales process adherence by the sales team
Provide general administrative and logistical support to the team as instructed
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations as a subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- BA/BSc degree in a technical or business-related field preferred but not required
- Comfort working in a global organization, managing multiple projects and deadlines across time zones and teams
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize assignments, adapt to changes in daily tasks when necessary and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Capable of being able to receive feedback in order to grow professionally
- Proficient technical skills including MS Word, MS Excel, Google documents, Google Drive and Hubspot
- Collaborative personality; work as a teammate in order to further the entire organization
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in work environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits (medical, 401K with match, 3 weeks PTO and holidays)
- Work from home
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to email@example.com
Please include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!