Semarchy is looking for a Sales Operations Assistant/Manager to provide operational support to our sales team, including ownership of tracking the sales funnel, operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business.
- Track and analyze business analytics, including pipeline growth, win/loss rates and quota attainment
- Define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements and generally enable the salesforce
- Manage and maintain sales process adherence by the sales team
- Provide general administrative and logistical support to the team as instructed
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations as a subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- BA/BSc degree in a technical or business-related field preferred but not required
- Comfort working in a global organization, managing multiple projects and deadlines across time zones and teams
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize assignments, adapt to changes in daily tasks when necessary and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Capable of being able to receive feedback in order to grow professionally
- Proficient technical skills including MS Word, MS Excel, Google documents, Google Drive and Hubspot
- Collaborative personality; work as a teammate in order to further the entire organization
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in work environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits (medical, 401K with match, 3 weeks PTO and holidays)
- Work from home
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!