Solutions Architect (Lyon or Remote, FR)
Reference Number: 221-189
Semarchy is looking for a Solution Architect to join our growing R&D team.
Based in Lyon, France, our Research and Development team is composed of creative, motivated, and talented engineers who develop innovative applications for data management. If you have a penchant for solving complex and interesting technical challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Our top candidates should be enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-sufficient, and well organized. You should have a passion for working in the B2B enterprise data space, thrive on solving problems and multi-tasking.
Semarchy is the Intelligent Data Hub™ company. Its software platform solves enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Integration (DI), Application Data Management (ADM), and Collaborative Data Governance challenges at some of the most well-known brands across the world, mainly the US and Europe. The Company operates from the US, France, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Peru, and India, and has an exciting opportunity in its Lyon office.
- Extend & maintain our data integration product connectivity and supported technologies
- Design and develop migration solutions from competitors to our data integration tools.
- Discuss with clients to understand requirements and best advice/support them with their migration project.
- Keep up to date with new data-related technologies.
- Review and integrate connectivity enhancements proposed by other teams.
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Autonomous and Resourceful
- Strong Knowledge of data integration concepts & ETL/ELT tools
- Experience with at least one SQL, NoSQL, or Big Data solution
- Experience with Java
- Fluency in English
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in a work environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits
- Work from home with some travel required
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!