Senior Staff Accountant (France or USA)
Semarchy is looking for a growth-minded, highly hands-on and motivated, tech-savvy, detail-oriented and well organized Senior Staff Accountant to join our international team.
- In charge of the accounting process with assistance of an automated system and AP/AR staff.
- Generates, reconciles, analyzes and communicates the monthly financial statements and other reports to be used by Management for analyzing financial information
- Applies the financial policies and procedures of the company and bring inconsistencies or problems to the attention of Management
- Supports the Finance Director with the global consolidation in multi-currencies
- Provide general financial support to the team and Management as instructed
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Extensive experience with Sage Intacct software including Consolidation in multi-currencies
- Big 4 experience or CPA preferred
- Thorough understanding of accounting & consolidation standards such as US GAAP and IFRS
- 2-3 years in CPA firm and 3 + years of progressive senior accountant experience in the software industry
- Advanced Excel skills ( pivot table)
- Good technical skills including MS Word, Google documents and Google Drive
- Comfortable working independently in a global organization, managing multiple projects and deadlines across time zones and teams
- Self motivated with exceptional organization and communication skills
- Collaborative personality; work as a teammate in order to further the entire organization and desire to work on ad hoc projects
- Bi-lingual French/English preferred but not required
- Location France or USA (east/central time zone preferred)
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in work environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits
- Work from home (if US based)
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!