Reference Code: 22-109
About the Role
Semarchy is making Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality, and Integration exciting again. Our founders have a long history of delivering innovation. So it’s no surprise that we approached data management in a fundamentally different way from traditional products. Data can be discovered, mastered, governed, and centrally managed in a non-intrusive way. xDM is natively available on most popular cloud marketplaces, such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, with the same features as the on-premises platform.
Semarchy is a privately-owned company, part of the Providence Strategic Growth portfolio. It was founded in 2011 and headquartered in Phoenix, USA, with offices in the United Kingdom and Lyon, France.
Semarchy is hiring a Technical Account Manager. This Technical Account Manager will onboard a customer during their deployment with a Semarchy partner and support a successful go-live. The Technical Account Manager will also provide Expert Services health reviews, as well as partner with the Semarchy Client Success Manager to drive product adoption and support technical questions.
In addition to providing dedicated technical support oversight, release planning and readiness, and being willing to become a Semarchy product expert; we are looking for motivated team players, who enjoy working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, building relationships, has excellent collaboration skills, is able to learn new technologies quickly and uses their time efficiently.
You will be part of the Consulting team within the Customer Success Group. You will be working closely with Sales Engineers, Technical Consultants, Customer Success Managers, Support Engineers, and Product Managers at Semarchy. This role is a fully remote opportunity in the United States.
- Be the primary technical point of contact for Semarchy customers from post-sales to go-live
- Develop relationships with business and IT stakeholders and become an expert on a customer’s implementation by understanding their top business goals and priorities
- Help customers achieve their technical goals and outcomes by providing timely, proactive recommendations that will benefit customers’ ongoing usage of Semarchy
- Uncover projects that are fit for our Semarchy implementation partners. Gather key requirements and be the liaison between the customer and Semarchy partners
- Lead Expert Service diagnostics and provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements specifics to customers’ business needs
- In support of your Semarchy Client Success Manager, identify trends in Semarchy adoption and utilization and provide guidance as part of Quarterly Success reviews
- Proactive liaison and focal point into Semarchy Support and Product Teams, to address product feature/technical hurdles. Forewarn customers of technology changes or potential disruptions to their service and advise on mitigation strategies
- Play a key role in Product and Technical Red Account management and resolution
- Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and customer satisfaction
- Provide timely account or issue executive-level summary status reports both internally and to the customer and/or partner
- Identify and collaborate with internal teams to ameliorate renewal risks
- Recommend additional Semarchy product and service offerings
- Contribute and collaborate internally with the Semarchy team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical or process areas
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related areas
- 5+ years experience working with data and relational databases in a similar customer-facing role (e.g. Presales, Sales Consultant, Sales Engineer, Technical Consultant, etc.)
- Knowledge of database and SQL are a must-have, experience with analytics, and business intelligence solutions, or master data management tools is a big plus
- Solid understanding of traditional ETL and service-oriented architecture
- Solid cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP, Hybrid, Private, etc.)
- Solid technical background. Important technologies include: SQL – Java – Linux
- Passion for the job and working in a customer-focused environment
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts
- Ability to work independently and swiftly learn new and apply technologies to various business challenges
- Customer-oriented and able to meet deadlines in a friendly and professional manner
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, and creativity skills
- Hands-on experience with a major Master Data Management Platform (preferably Semarchy)
- Previous experience working with a Semarchy partner
Benefits & Culture
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in a work environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits (medical, 401K with match, 3 weeks PTO, and holidays)
- Work from home
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), Word, PDF, or HTML version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject field of your email must include Technical Account Manager (US).
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!