Technical Support Specialist
Semarchy is looking for an intelligent technical support specialist to join our growing customer success team. Your primary objective will be to solve our existing clients’ complex data-related business issues with our innovative, best-of-breed xDM solution (top-5 analyst rated product). We prefer someone who knows the Enterprise Software space, and is excited about a great product, and a fast-paced, fun, and exciting environment.
The ideal candidate will perhaps have experience in a software consulting/technical support position, demonstrating consistent solid performance and great teamwork. The role would also suit a recent IT graduate. This position is based in our Maidenhead office.
- Troubleshoot both functional and performance issues
- Understand, reproduce and resolve issues raised by customers
- Maintain communication with clients, providing regular updates to issues raised
- Act as the liaison between the customer and our development team as required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (Information Technology, Computer Engineering,
- Computer Science or related field)
- Experience in software consulting or technical support
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid technical background – understanding/experience with enterprise software
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, Hybrid, Private, etc.)
Reports to: Head of Customer Success, UK and Northern Europe
Email a recent resume, in addition to your LinkedIn profile URL to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include a cover letter, telling us why you feel the role is a great fit for you!
NOTE to recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes!