Based in Lyon, France, our Research and Development team is composed of creative, motivated and talented engineers who develop innovative applications for data management. If you have a penchant for solving complex and interesting technical challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Semarchy is an innovative software company building an MDM (Master Data Management) solution.
We’ve got the best MDM technology. We only hire the very best people!
Semarchy was designed from the ground up to be a great place to work. We work on interesting projects with creative people and treat everyone like royalty.
We are looking to add multiple engineers to our software development team. We know your current team is probably great too, but you haven’t met ours yet. When you do, take some time and say goodbye to your “co-workers” but invite your “friends” to come on over for a visit.
About the role
Semarchy is looking for a passionate test automation engineer to join this development team and lead the end to end testing effort. You should have a passion for testing, a great ability to understand customer needs and identify what are the business critical things to tests.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience as a test automation engineer, with consistent solid performance and great teamwork.
- Join a highly-skilled highly-motivated team
- Work in a small start-up environment where you can make a direct impact
- Opportunity for advancement in a quickly growing company
- Develop automated end to end tests for new features
- Develop performances and load tests
- Improve automated test infrastructure when needed
- Explore and drive adoption of best practices in testing
- Do manual exploratory testing on new features
- Develop the tooling to help test automation
- 3+ years of experience as a test automation engineer
- Knowledge of database, SQL
- Some end to end testing framework (Selenium, WebDriver…)
- Solid programming skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Application Servers configuration and tuning
- Experience with Database and SQL optimization and tuning.
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), Word, PDF or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com. The subject field of your email must include Test Engineer – Lyon.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept agency CVs.