Big Data Paris
Event - Paris | 14-15 September, 2020
Big Data Paris took place on September 14-15, 2020 at Paris Convention Center. Semarchy was pleased to join this annual meeting of data professionals in France as Gold Sponsor in 2020.
You can still join us online through Connectbycorp platform by registering by the end of october : https://www.connectbycorp.com/big-data-et-ai-paris-2020. Visit our virtual booth and watch our clients workshops recordings.
Missing our client speaking sessions?
During these workshops, two of our clients shared their Semarchy xDM experience and their keys to successful data projects.
Control and Governance of Personal Data in a Complex and Moving Applications Environment
Frédéric Deraet, Head of IT at AG2R LA MONDIALE
As part of its digital transformation, AG2R LA MONDIALE, the French leader in
social and heritage protection, set up an innovative urbanization architecture for
its information system to better serve its customers and business users.
Frederic Deraet, Head of IT, directs this effort around personal data and shares his experience in this workshop through:
- Construction of a unique and shared vision of people in a complex, siloed, constantly evolving application environment
- Operational Data Hub Integration architecture with business applications and a data lake
- Benefits of the Data Hub approach: improved customer relations, better regulatory risks management (GDPR), optimization of operational costs, fluidity and transparency of information
Succeed in the cross-channel shift and gain customers loyalty with an Intelligent Data Hub
Christophe Ulses, Directeur des Études Informatiques chez GrandVision France
Through this customer presentation you will discover how the Semarchy Intelligent Data Hub has enabled GrandVision, a global leader in optical retail, to build its unique customer repository to take full advantage of its customer data and solve most of the associated problems.
Christophe Ulses will address the following topics:
- Building a customer repository that takes into account the business context
- Maximizing customer qualification and reducing marketing costs
- Respecting GDPR and governance of customer data
- Increasing customer satisfaction and relationships
- More relevant upsell with a 360 degree vision
You can watch AG2R La Mondiale session in english here:Watch Video
You can watch GrandVision workshop recordings in french by registering in the Big Data Platform by the end of october.Register & Watch
About Big Data Paris
Radical innovations, brand new technologies, 360-degree creativity… More than ever, the 2020 BIG DATA PARIS is looking BIG. With over 18000 expected visitors, 300 exhibitors, and no less than a hundred planned conferences and workshops, this event is bringing together Europe’s entire Big Data ecosystem under one roof.
Monday September 14, 8:30 a.m. - 7p.m.
Late night opening: 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Tuesday September 15, 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Still time to join the virtual event online!
The Big Data Paris virtual platform is still opened and you can register by the end of october. Don't miss the opportunity to visit our virtual booth, watch our clients workshops recordings in french and chat with our team.