Big Data Paris
Event - Paris | 14-15 September, 2020
Big Data Paris takes place September 14-15, 2020 at Paris Convention Center. Semarchy is pleased to join this annual meeting of data professionals in France as Gold Sponsor in 2020.
Come visit our booth (A12) and be sure to attend the Semarchy workshops.
Don’t miss our client speaking sessions!
During these workshops, two of our clients will share their Semarchy xDM experience and their keys to successful data projects.
Control and Governance of Personal Data in a Complex and Moving Applications Environment
Frédéric Deraet, Head of IT at AG2R LA MONDIALE
As part of its digital transformation, AG2R LA MONDIALE, the French leader in
social and heritage protection, set up an innovative urbanization architecture for
its information system to better serve its customers and business users.
Frederic Deraet, Head of IT, directs this effort around personal data and shares his experience in this workshop through:
- Construction of a unique and shared vision of people in a complex, siloed, constantly evolving application environment
- Operational Data Hub Integration architecture with business applications and a data lake
- Benefits of the Data Hub approach: improved customer relations, better regulatory risks management (GDPR), optimization of operational costs, fluidity and transparency of information
Succeed in the cross-channel shift and gain customers loyalty with an Intelligent Data Hub
Christophe Ulses, Directeur des Études Informatiques chez GrandVision France
Through this customer presentation you will discover how the Semarchy Intelligent Data Hub has enabled GrandVision, a global leader in optical retail, to build its unique customer repository to take full advantage of its customer data and solve most of the associated problems.
Christophe Ulses will address the following topics:
- Building a customer repository that takes into account the business context
- Maximizing customer qualification and reducing marketing costs
- Respecting GDPR and governance of customer data
- Increasing customer satisfaction and relationships
- More relevant upsell with a 360 degree vision
- Monday September 14, Room E, 11 a.m.-11:30 a.m.: GrandVision testimonial, "Succeed in the cross-channel shift and gain customers loyalty with an Intelligent Data Hub"
- Tuesday September 15, Room D, 2:30 p.m.- 3:00 p.m.: Testimony AG2R La Mondiale, "Control and Governance of Personal Data in a Complex and Moving Applications Environment"
About Big Data Paris
Radical innovations, brand new technologies, 360-degree creativity… More than ever, the 2020 BIG DATA PARIS is looking BIG. With over 18000 expected visitors, 300 exhibitors, and no less than a hundred planned conferences and workshops, this event is bringing together Europe’s entire Big Data ecosystem under one roof.
Monday September 14, 8:30 a.m. - 7p.m.
Late night opening: 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Tuesday September 15, 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Meet us at our booth A12 to see a personalized demo.
Your FULL CONFERENCE PASS gives you access to the entire event, including the following:
- The strategic conference programme featuring over 100 top-level speakers over the course of the 2 days, involved in plenary sessions, round table discussions and case study sessions;
- A full summary of all the conference sessions in digital format;
- Access to our business meeting platform, Connect By CORP – Unlimited access for end-user FULL PASS holders & access to 2 meetings per participant for supplier and consultant FULL PASS holders
Complete the form below and receive a 30% discount on your FULL Pass
Your free Trade Show Pass* gives you access to the following:
- The Exhibition zone, with over 250 sponsors/exhibitors and 18,000 visitors expected to attend
- The Tech Sessions, where you will be able to expand your market knowledge and glean some expert insights
- The 5 workshop rooms
- The Big Data handbook