Semarchy UK Client Advisory Board
Event - Online | November 5, 2020
Remember, remember the fifth of November...because of the 4th Annual Client Advisory Board event!
Whilst we much prefer to gather in person, we didn't let that stop us from hosting one of our favorite events of the year. We were pleased to hold our first-ever virtual Client Advisory Board (CAB) on 5 November, using a platform that allowed for interactivity between not only Semarchy and you, our clients, but also allowed for networking amongst yourselves.
This online event took place from 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. GMT, with the format adapted to being virtual instead of in person. This meant spending 2 hours online with us in the morning, have a break, and return for 2.5 hours in the afternoon.
What to expect from this event?
As in years prior:
- Hear from our CEO, Salah Kamel, as he reflects on the past year as well as our future plans for Semarchy and xDM.
- FX Nicolas, VP of Product Success, shares the product roadmap in a deeper, more technical dive into xDM.
- New this year: special guest keynote from industry expert Nicola Askham
- Two Semarchy clients will share their experiences and testimonials in actual use cases.
- Your feedback and interaction is key to the success of this event, and we will have a features workshop where your input will help determine future updates.
Meet the Speakers
Chief Executive Officer
Salah Kamel is the Chief Executive Officer and founder of Semarchy. Prior to founding Semarchy, Salah was Senior Architect for Oracle’s Enterprise Information Management products.
Nicola Askham is the leading data governance training provider in the UK. She holds a unique level of experience in the Data Governance field, and has experience in training, coaching and working with major organisations to help them implement full data governance frameworks.
Nicola has developed a powerful methodology for implementing data governance based on over 17 years of experience and research into best practices. Her methodology breaks down the data governance initiative into logical steps, which ensures that businesses design and implement a data governance framework that is right for them.
Nicola initially worked for a leading UK Bank, and moved into consultancy in 2009. She has worked with clients in a number of different industries including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Defence, Higher Education, Utilities and Retail. In addition to being a Director and Committee Member of DAMA UK, Nicola sits on the Expert Panel of Dataqualitypro.com, and regularly writes and presents internationally on data governance best practice.