Semarchy US Client Advisory Board
Event - Online | November 12, 2020
It is already that time of year - the leaves are changing, temperatures are dropping, and it was time to host our favorite event, the 3rd Annual Semarchy Client Advisory Board.
While we would have preferred to gather in person, it was also a benefit that the virtual environment allowed us to bridge geographical boundaries and have more clients participate than ever before. November 12 was for our first-ever virtual Client Advisory Board (CAB).
What to expect from this event?
As in years prior we covered:
- Hear from our CEO, Salah Kamel, as he reflects on the past year as well as our future plans for Semarchy and xDM.
- FX Nicolas, VP of Product Success, shares the product roadmap in a deeper, more technical dive into xDM.
- Guest Speaker Kevin Petrie - Industry Analyst at Eckerson
- Two Semarchy clients will share their experiences and testimonials in actual use cases.
- Your feedback and interaction is key to the success of this event, and we will have a features workshop where your input will help determine future updates.
Meet the Speakers
Chief Executive Officer
Salah Kamel is the Chief Executive Officer and founder of Semarchy. Prior to founding Semarchy, Salah was Senior Architect for Oracle’s Enterprise Information Management products.
Kevin Petrie serves as the Vice President of Research at Eckerson Group. Kevin's passion is to decipher what technology means to business leaders and practitioners. He has invested 25 years in technology, as an industry analyst, writer, instructor, product marketer, and services leader. A frequent public speaker and accomplished writer, Kevin has a decade of experience in data management and analytics. He launched, built and led a profitable data services team for EMC Pivotal in the Americas and EMEA, implementing data warehouse and data lake platforms for Fortune 2000 enterprises. More recently he ran field training at the data integration software provider Attunity, now part of Qlik.
Kevin has co-authored two books, Streaming Change Data Capture: A Foundation for Modern Data Architectures, OReilly 2018, and Apache Kafka Transaction Data Streaming for Dummies, Wiley 2019. He also serves as data management instructor at eLearningCurve. Kevin has a B.A. from Bowdoin College and MBA from the University of California at Berkeley. A bookworm and outdoor fitness nut, Kevin enjoys kayaking, mountain biking and skiing with his wife and three boys.