Hear from Semarchy client, Volvo Cars
This webinar will take place during the following times: 11:30 AM IST | 2:00 PM SGT/HKT | 4:00 PM AEST
The manufacturing sector is up against an array of challenges – from siloed operations to complex supply chains to global production of different products – organizations need a mature, technological way to manage their data.
Learn how to accomplish this and more from your peers at Volvo Cars!
Watch as Volvo Cars discuss how the organization was able to modernize its overwhelming IT legacy and data landscape. Volvo Cars was able to create a fundamental Master Data Management platform from the ground up. In this webinar, Volvo will share its different, unique challenges that impacted its need for MDM such as:
- Multiple brands across many regions
- Multiple legal entities in different countries
- Immature data management practices
- Siloed departments with different historical data
- Lack of accurate enterprise data globally.
Register for this session to discover how this global company was able to get a handle on its data for a renewed data management architecture to increase innovations. By making data the center of its strategy, Volvo unlocked doors for new possibilities.
Meet Our Speakers
- Magnus Wernersson, Data Architect at Volvo Cas
- Pekka Tamminem, Data Architect & MDM Team Lead at Volvo Cars