Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Distinction Is Based on Feedback and Ratings From End-User Professionals Who Have Experience Purchasing, Implementing and/or Using the Product or Service.
San Francisco, CA, March 20, 2019 – Semarchy, a leading provider of Master Data Management solutions, has just been named a March 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Master Data Management Solutions. Gartner defines Master Data Management (MDM) solutions as enterprise software products that:
- Support the global identification, linking and synchronization of master data across heterogeneous data sources through semantic reconciliation of master data.
- Create and manage a central, persisted system of record or index of record for master data.
- Support the four MDM hub implementation styles, as defined by Gartner.
- Enable generation and delivery of a trusted version of one or more subject areas to all stakeholders, in support of various business initiatives.
- Support ongoing master data stewardship and governance requirements through workflow-based monitoring and corrective-action techniques.
- Are agnostic to the business application landscape in which they reside
- Can be implemented by end-user organizations without having to make use of required professional
“It is overwhelming and humbling to see such positive feedback in our ratings,” said Salah Kamel, CEO of Semarchy. “I am so grateful to all of our clients for sharing their feedback via the Gartner Peer Insights platform. Our clients are always our top priority, and it’s such a rewarding feeling to know this strategy is successful – for them, and for us.”
This distinction marks what we consider another high point in an already exciting year for Semarchy. Semarchy was positioned as a Challenger in the December 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management Solutions. In early March, they released xDM v5, the supercharged engine for Intelligent Data Hubs with new features including Dashboards.
About Peer Insights:
Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services that are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers. Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 70,000 verified reviews in more than 200 markets. For more information, please visit www.gartner.com/reviews/home.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Semarchy is the Intelligent Data Hub™ company. Its xDM platform empowers organizations of any size to build data applications quickly, with fast time to value. A single software platform for governance, master, reference and application data management as well as data quality, enrichment, and workflows means that trusted information projects can be delivered without the wasted time of cobbling together bits of software, interfaces, and integration layers.