Download your complimentary Gartner® report on customer data platforms from Semarchy
According to Forecast Analysis: CRM Marketing and Cross-CRM Software, Worldwide: “Customer data technology is a huge investment area. Enterprises are estimated to spend more than $80 billion on CRM applications in 2021, and $100 billion by 2023.”
The goal of customer data platforms (CDPs) is to support customer growth and retention goals by unifying customer data. But with many data sources and tools (CRM, POS, etc.) creating a customer data platform takes the right technologies and business mindset.
In this report from Gartner®, we believe readers will learn:
- What is and isn’t a customer data platform
- The growing importance of a customer data platform
- Recommendations to help identify useful technologies
- In-depth comparisons of CDP and similar data tools
- How to work with Marketing and its needs
Gartner, A Guide to What Is — and Isn’t — a Customer Data Platform, By Lizzy Foo Kune, Benjamin Bloom, 2 March 2022 GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/ or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.