By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Semarchy’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Semarchy’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Semarchy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials, or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Semarchy’s web site are provided “as is”. Semarchy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Semarchy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Semarchy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Semarchy’s Internet site, even if Semarchy or a Semarchy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Semarchy’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Semarchy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Semarchy may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Semarchy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Semarchy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Semarchy of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Semarchy’s web site shall be governed by the laws of France without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
At Semarchy, we strive to protect the rights of individual personal data and leverage our own xDM platform where possible to manage people data intelligently.
Personal data submitted by individuals on our website is captured and stored in a repository that complies with regional regulations for data locality. Generally, the data is used for the purpose of marketing to current and prospective clients and business partners. It is kept for a period of 5 years, under the legal basis of mutual legitimate interest.
For personal data submitted in reference to career opportunities, information is kept for a period of one year, under the legal basis of legitimate interest and (where applicable) legal obligation.
Personal contact details of individuals who interact with Semarchy in the normal course of business are retained during the period while their organizations are clients, and a period of 10 years thereafter, under the legal basis of legitimate interest and (where applicable) legal obligation.
Anyone who believes Semarchy has their information and would like to request access to it, request that it be erased, or given to them for the purpose of transferring it can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other notes about our privacy policies:
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This website uses images from deathtothestockphoto.com, pexels.com, and unsplash.com.