Financial institutions have always had an issue around data quality, but as accurate analytics become increasingly vital the industry must find new solutions.
These new solutions can help organizations improve data quality via new approaches, like an Intelligent Data Hub. The added processes, controls and responsibilities of a data governance program are easily implemented this way.
Watch this replay and hear from industry experts from HSBC, Bloomberg and Semarchy about the financial industry and the essentials of data quality and governance.
Topics covered in this moderated discussion include:
- How to establish data quality
- How to implement effective data governance
- The benefits of combining data quality and governance
- The best technologies and tools for these tasks
- How to ensure accurate and meaningful analytics