Featured content – RFP infographic
Companies need fast solutions, and nobody can afford the time or money an RFP takes only to get rejected. There’s a better way to do business in the world of tomorrow, and it’s already here today.
Learn more about our Master Data Management Software, the Semarchy Unified Data Platform.
Sample infographic content
- RFPs cost businesses some $311,533 every year, on average
- 17% of businesses said they respond to 10-21 RFPs per month
- 15% of businesses said they respond to more than 21 RFPs per month – 252 RFPs per year!
- Vendors spend an average of $5,000 before they even win a bid
- According to project management professionals who focus on IT, < 60% said their strategic initiatives failed to meet their project goals