AI/ML with Semarchy Unified Data Platform
Learn how we’ve architected our leading unified data platform to easily adopt disruptive innovations and accelerate you AI ambitions
Your peers trust us, so will your AI
96% of customers recommend our leading rapid time-to-value approach to data. We’re bringing this thought leadership to match your AI/ML ambitions.
How is Semarchy Approaching AI/ML in MDM?
Semarchy has offered open integrations with AI/ML solutions (since 2014) to augment our leading unified data platform.
AI is a significant opportunity, but needs our leading approach to deliver value for your data.
Want to rapidly deliver value to your AI ambitions?
Why is Semarchy’s Approach to AI/ML Better?
It’s strategic, secure & sustainable. Semarchy has and always will take a customer-first, trends-second approach to innovate our products and ensure we’re rapidly delivering value.
Our open architecture approach empowers clients the flexibility to leverage state of the art AI/ML capabilities without compromising foundational data assets & existing business processes.
Semarchy’s Constructive Approach
Creates strong enterprise data foundations with a flexible, open architecture for AI/ML augmentation
Competitors Constrained Approach
Highly dependent on a single vendor with closed systems and limited access to better AI/ML capabilities
Your AI ambitions deserve a better, leading approach
What AI/ML Capabilities Does Semarchy Offer Today?
We’ve had packaged & third-party AI/ML capabilities since 2014
Easily generate product descriptions with OpenAI’s completion prompts using our REST API enricher
Automatically create translations for your master data in over 80+ languages with our native Google Translate plugin
Accelerate curation, moderation and governance of critical visual assets with our AWS Rekognition enricher
What is Semarchy’s AI/ML Vision for MDM?
We envision AI as a copilot to business users, data stewards and app designers to optimize their work. We will begin by focusing on each persona to explore how AI/ML may accompany them.
Reduces time/effort required to enrich, standardize, generate, suggest translate, classify and rectify enterprise master data
- Capabilities: Natural Language Interactions, Automated Errors Correction, Intelligently Assisted Workflows/Automation
Automate and enhance metadata organization, asset tagging and descriptions, data glossary association and PII detection
- Capabilities: Assisted duplicates management, self-learning match/merge, entity and relationship detection
Improve efficiency for deploying data products with intelligent semantic type mapping, asset/UI generation and translations
- Capabilities: Natural language rule generation, Match rules recommendations and automated integration mappings
What AI ambitions do your data teams need?
How Should I Approach AI/ML Capabilities in MDM?
AI is an incredible opportunity – and like any new innovation, practical optimism and healthy skepticism will provide the most strategic, secure and sustainable approach.
Do you trust and consent your vendor(s) to train and leverage your sensitive & valuable information assets?
- Semarchy has been a trusted data leader for over a decade
Will technology easily comply & adapt to evolving rules and regulations with transparency & audibility?
- Our unified data platform is built for agility with no black-box
Can the vendor provide strategic and sustainable business value for your specific needs that aren’t generic?
- Get your tailored MDM in <12 weeks with our Rapid Delivery Blueprint
Fulfill your AI ambitions with a trusted data leader
About Semarchy’s Unified Data Platform
- Description: Semarchy, a leader in the master data management and data integration market, enables organizations to rapidly generate business value from their data in as little as 10 weeks. Its unified data platform (xDM + xDI) enables organizations of any size to discover, integrate, enrich, manage, govern, and report critical information scattered across siloed systems.
- Semarchy is available on-prem and natively deployable on popular cloud marketplaces such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or managed as a service supported by a rich ecosystem of software-as-a-service (SaaS) and professional service partners.