Solita is a digital transformation company driven by data and human insight. They create impact that lasts by combining human insight, data, and tech.
Solita’s services range from strategic consulting to service design, software development, data solutions, AI & analytics, cloud and integration services. The revenue of the company amounts to EUR 108 million in 2019. Established in 1996, Solita employs around 1000 digital business specialists in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, and Estonia.
xDM, the Semarchy Intelligent Data Hub™, together with Solita’s modern data platform experience from data tools, architecture, and Data DevOps methods offer companies a perfect toolset to accelerate their data business experiments and automate their cloud-based data management solutions.
Together the companies put modern data governance as well as master and application data management solutions with Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities at the fingertips of business users.
Solita’s Crash Course on Modern data management
Our 5 tips on how to get started with modern data management:
- Management support to see the strategic value in Modern Data Management as a key enabler for business development
- Start a whole data program, not just individual projects, but have clear business cases from the very beginning
- Make IT Architecture data-driven IT Architecture
- Make sure the priority and resources are there to start wise and scale fast
- It is people who make the change, trainings and Masterclasses are good places, to begin with
Do you want to get more tips and insights on current situation of data management, modern data management and how to get forward?
Watch our event recording: