Header Background Shapes Blue

IDC Whitepaper – Accelerating Time to Value in Modern Data Environments

Fast moving sportscar photo by toine G on Unsplash

We are moving beyond digital transformation into the era of digital-first business.

To learn how to become a digital first company, the latest whitepaper from IDC includes insights like:

  • Nearly a third of organizations identify rapidly changing regulations as a challenge to improving business and data outcomes.
  • Time spent looking for and preparing data accounts for 80% of analysts’ time, leaving only 20% of analysts’ time for analytics to derive insights.
  • Workers are 47% unsuccessful at performing data activities in an expected and reasonable amount of time. If you multiply that statistic across your business, you’ll see that the amount of money that is lost to unsuccessful data activities every year can be significant.

The white paper outlines a digital-first solution that has:

  • Rapid time to value
  • Bespoke data apps
  • Unified capabilities
  • Success ecosystem
  • Predictability
  • Scalability

Discover more in the white paper.

s bond m 1 Becoming digital-first company

Stewart Bond, Vice President, Data Integration and Data Intelligence Software Stewart Bond is Vice President of IDC’s Data Integration and Intelligence Software service. Mr. Bond’s core research coverage includes watching emerging trends that are shaping and changing data movement, ingestion, transformation, mastering, cleansing, and consumption in the era of digital transformation.

About IDC

International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets.