Save the Data: Know Your Donor Lifetime Value
Webinar | February 9, 2021
Semarchy was pleased to collaborate with one of our trusted partners, VIQTOR DAVIS, on this virtual roundtable 9 February, 10:30 a.m. GMT. Directed at the non-profit sector, this event discussed the unique challenges these organizations face.
About the Event
COVID-19 has created new problems in nearly every industry, but non-profit organizations and charities have been affected in their own way. This roundtable covered topics such as fundraising shortfalls, a drop in event participation, and maintaining donor engagement.
- Insight into how effective data strategies can facilitate growth and agility, even now
- An intimate and diverse gathering of senior not-for-profit business leaders, all grappling with similar issues
- An exclusive and private conversation open to select not-for-profit leaders
- An anonymised research article complete with findings and outcomes from the roundtable
- Most importantly, how charities and non-for-profits can continue serving their beneficiaries effectively and at speed, across each of their causes
Meet the Speakers
Director of Data Science & Business Analytics - VIQTOR DAVIS
Will is a senior data and tech leader with the unique variety and richness of experience gained from working across numerous industries. He has years of experience building, leading and scaling talented teams of data and technical professionals.
Account Executive - Semarchy
Tim has been working with Public Sector and Not for Profit customers to solve complex data challenges with both software and services for the last 3 years. He has helped improve customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, compliance to regulatory obligations and ultimately, shown the value that is inherently held within the data customers already have.