Seeing the value of data is one thing, acting on it is another. To exploit the true value of your data and maximize your competitive advantage, data has to be brought in from the silos, and processes across the enterprise need to be aligned.
The most successful business transformation programs are delivered when a data-driven culture is embedded into business strategy. The more data-driven your business is, the higher your ROI and performance will be.
This year’s edition of the Chief Data Officer Network brings together the most innovative Data Officers in the UK to share their insights and strategies to overcome challenges, gain advantages and plan for the future. Workshops will examine the latest technology and evaluate cutting-edge tools to achieve your goals. Our proprietary peer-to-peer networking system (SNS) optimizes your meeting time to ensure you meet the right people for benchmarking and networking over the 2 days.
Time is maximized onsite through a combination of:
- Data humanization – Ethical considerations for coherent team awareness
- Foolproof data strategizing – Envisioning an airtight data structure
- Affording to transform – Leading via the vision of the company
- Filtering out unnecessary dark data for focused retention of insights and opportunities
- Adapting naturally to your myriad roles – Covering the core qualities of the operational CDO
- Storytelling – Re-tracing the customer journey from the end to the start
- The next steps for AI & ML – How far will we go in the employment of applied intelligence